Join us and become a kindred spirit. Help us launch a new adventure into luxury – with the debut of Kindred Resort & Club, located at the base of Keystone’s world-class ski slopes.
KINDRED RESORT CLUB MEMBERSHIP SALES & MARKETING MANAGER
Position Overview: As a Club Membership Sales & Marketing Manager, your primary responsibility is to drive membership growth and revenue for the new Kindred Resort Club, as well as for Kindred Resort, overall. You will lead and manage the sales process, develop strategies, and implement effective sales techniques to attract new members while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and retention among existing members. Your expertise in sales, customer relationship management, community building and team leadership will be instrumental in achieving the club’s membership targets and overall business goals.
- Sales & Marketing Strategy and Planning:
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales and marketing strategies to meet membership acquisition and revenue targets.
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and customer preferences to identify opportunities for growth.
- Set clear sales targets, monitor progress, and conduct regular performance evaluations.
- Work with the marketing team, the Sotheby’s real estate team, the Vail Resorts management/operations team and the ownership group to coordinate efforts and set goals, strategies and initiatives.
- Membership Acquisition:
- Proactively generate leads through various channels, such as advertising, promotions, emails, referrals, and community outreach programs.
- Conduct presentations and sales pitches to potential members, showcasing the club’s features, benefits, and unique offerings.
- Oversee the lead management process, ensuring timely follow-ups and effective conversion rates.
- Help to create and manage an effective CRM system and database with the marketing team to capture leads and to categorize types of members and usage patterns, as well as for Kindred Resort, overall,
- Member Retention and Satisfaction:
- Build strong relationships with existing members, ensuring a high level of satisfaction with club services and facilities.
- Develop and implement initiatives, programming and the culture to improve member retention rates and referrals.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis:
- Maintain accurate sales records and provide regular reports on sales activities, performance, and revenue projections.
- Analyze sales data to identify areas for improvement and optimize sales strategies.
- Marketing Collaboration:
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create impactful promotional materials and campaigns that align with the sales strategy, and help to promote Kindred Resort
- Provide insights from the sales team to contribute to marketing and sales planning and enhance overall business growth and sales & marketing effectiveness.
- Budget Management:
- Participate in setting annual sales budgets and manage sales-related expenses to ensure cost-effective operations.
- Industry Networking:
- Attend events, conferences, and networking opportunities to stay updated on industry trends and foster business relationships and cultivate new leads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Proven track record in sales, preferably with experience in club memberships or a related field.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills with the ability to coordinate with multiple teams and achieve deliverables.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to engage potential members and interact with existing ones.
- Analytical mindset to evaluate sales data and make data-driven decisions.
- Customer-focused approach with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Proficient in using CRM software and other sales-related tools, including emails, social media and google analytics. Also, proficient in using graphic design programs to create materials and presentations.
- Able to follow up with Member referrals and track data into CRM
- Phone, email and social media prospecting clients
- Obtain sales leads from outside sources and develop a referral program
- Give virtual and eventually physical tours of the Club
- Be visible and have presence in the sales center and then in the Club during peak member usage
- Enroll new Members through an orientation and on boarding process
- Complete all the processing paperwork for new members (membership agreement, documents, etc)
- Attend and actively participate in weekly marketing & sales team meetings
- Assist with development of Club’s annual Marketing plans and materials
- Assist with organization and attend Club member social events
- Set appointments in the Club
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required to accommodate club events and member needs.
The Club Membership Sales Manager plays a vital role in the success of the Kindred Resort Club and the overall project by driving membership growth, fostering member satisfaction, and maintaining a high level of professionalism in sales operations.
POSITION LOCATION: Hybrid. Expectations to be located on site, at the Kindred Resort sales center in Keystone, a few days a week with the opportunity for work from home or remote work dependent upon team schedule and needs for events, promotions or sales efforts.
COMPENSATION: Base salary with commission: $55,000-70,000 base salary depending on experience with added incentives, bonuses and commissions of $10,000-$30,000 depending on performance goals.
(this is a contractor position)