The One River Run Acquisition (ORRA) partnership is comprised of seasoned long time local Colorado development teams that in addition to out of state development have executed projects from the Denver/Front Range Corridor to the Aspen, Vail, and Summit County resort communities. The Partners combined have developed more than$600MM of projects that include mixed-use, commercial, hospitality, multi-family and residential subdivisions. Future projects currently in the pipeline total more than $400MM.
ORRA Development Projects
- Stratton Flats Subdivision, Gypsum CO – 449-unit public/private venture (Eagle County) residential subdivision with deed restricted
single family and multi-family land-use, land development and vertical construction project.
- Hotel Jerome, Aspen CO – Involved with all aspects of development, land use approvals, budgeting and construction oversight of the 94- room historic Hotel Jerome renovation- Core, shell, fit out, FF&E and soft goods
- Aspen Music Festival/Aspen Country Day School Castle Creek Campus facility, Aspen CO – Involved with all aspects of development, negotiations, raising 3rd party capital via fundraising, financing, land use approvals (including Army Corps of Engineers), budgeting and construction oversight. Scope including 120,000 square foot, 18 building with multiple playing fields re-development of a 22-acre shared school campus.
- Roaring Fork Club, Basalt CO – Expansion (new 16 cabin development) of luxury private country club development with 47 cabins, clubhouse, golf course, pool, tennis and other amenities. Involved with development, negotiations, land use approvals, and budgeting of expansion.
- Whole Foods, Willits Town Center, Basalt CO – Brought Whole Foods in to anchor the Willits Town Center that is part of a master plan community including more than 900 residential units, 220,000 square feet of commercial, hotel and community theatre.
- Waters at Silver Trout, Silverthorne CO – Conversion of raw riverfront land in north Silverthorne into 29 luxury townhomes. Managed all aspects of the project that included sensitive wetland/wildlife land-use approvals, raising equity, financing, budgeting and construction management.
- Multi-Family, Glenwood Springs CO (commencing 2021) – 5.7-acre opportunity zone property to be an infill re-development in the core of Glenwood Springs, Colorado. 180 units of multi-family and a commercial retail/restaurant pad site.
ORRA Hospitality Projects
In addition to being involved in the development, ORRA partners also own and operate different restaurants, including a catering company, in Keystone, Breckenridge and neighboring regions:
- inxpot at Keystone
- Quandary Grille at Breckenridge
- Sauce on the Blue at Silverthorne
- Sauce on the Creek at Avon
- Sauce on the Maggie at Breckenridge
Scott Russell is the Managing Partner of One River Run Acquisition, LLC (“ORRA”). He is responsible for the day-to-day management of all aspects of the development, design, budget, capital/financing, land-use approvals, and construction. Mr. Russell founded RGE Group, LLC (“RGE”) in 1996 and is the Principal overseeing development of mixed-use, hospitality, multi-family, commercial retail, resort, education, light industrial, self-storage, subdivision and luxury single family projects. RGE Group has self-performed many of its development projects but has also partnered on large projects such as ORRA.
Born and raised in the Chicagoland area, Mr. Russell has resided in Colorado for more than 34 years with almost 30 of those years in Aspen. He is involved with the community and has served as Chairmen of the Board of Trustees at Aspen Country School, Vanguard member at the Aspen Institute, and President of the Rotary Club of Aspen.
Shervin Rashidi is responsible for the day-to-day management of operations, including but not limited to design through planning and operations, budgeting, approvals and construction. Over the past 30 years, Shervin has been a part of some of Colorado’s most iconic restaurants projects. Having built one of the largest restaurant management companies in Colorado and a successful construction company, Shervin’s expertise has been instrumental in putting River Run on the map – by opening and operating the four anchor restaurants along with co-founding the world-famous Keystone summer festivals.
With his wealth of experience, Shervin brings a background in the areas of construction administration relative to hospitality, commercial and residential development as well as planning, scheduling and contract compliance. His expertise includes construction management, monitoring project schedules and coordination of performance of the commissioning among contractors, architects and engineers. He has worked on residential and commercial construction projects aggregating more than $100 million, which include multi-million-dollar restaurant design projects wherein his expertise in strategic planning, marketing, advertising, general contracting, project coordination and developing positive relationships with clients and investors was invaluable.
Jeff Geller is the Executive Vice President for Alvarado Concepts, LLC and Palo Alto Inc., one of the largest franchisees of Yum! Brands which include Taco Bell, KFC and Pizza Hut. Palo Alto Inc. currently holds more than 250 assets in six states. In his role with Palo Alto, Jeff manages and oversees the organization’s real estate assets, construction and facilities management. Jeff’s dedication to the community spans several local and national organizations including serving as a founding member and ongoing supporter of the Denver Hospice NexGen committee; organizer of Wines for Life, a cancer fundraiser in honor of his father, James V. Geller, which was a catalyst for bringing the first PET-CT scanner to Colorado; serving on the ticketing committee of the I Have a Dream Foundation. He is currently a member of the board of directors for Denver Health Foundation, the National Restaurant Association and Colorado Academy, one of Colorado’s most prestigious private schools.
A graduate of Ithaca College with a B.A. in Political Science, Jeff was named Division III “Player of the Year” and two-time All American for his skill and leadership as a baseball player. He was recently inducted into the Ithaca College Sports Hall of Fame. In 2010, Jeff was selected as one of fifty members to the Leadership Denver program.
Ryan Geller is responsible for project consulting, financing, and design. Ryan, a Colorado native from the age of 4, has a Bachelor of Science degree from the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University, with a concentration in beverage management and finance. After graduating from Cornell, he went to work with Moet Hennessey USA & Diagio in brand development. Ryan applies his passion for brand marketing, startup entrepreneurship and 15 years of experience in the alcoholic beverage industry to his roles as Managing Partner at Base Camp Wine & Spirits (http://basecampliquors.com/) and VP of Marketing with the property management group at Sloans Lake Medical Center. He currently sits on the Board of Directors of Eagle County Charter Academy.