Keystone: Three Mountains. One Resort
#1 Family Resort in the US
by USA Today
Keystone in the Winter
3,148 skiable acres
5 vast bowls
3,087 feet of Vertical Rise
1.4 million skier visits annually
2 Snow Forts!
Three Great Mountains: Dercum, North Peak, The Outback
Summer in Keystone
- Largest Conference Center in the Colorado Rockies
- Keystone Mountain Bike Park offers 100 miles of single-track
- 2 Award Winning golf courses
- Keystone River Course
- Keystone Ranch Course
- Mountain top hiking
Family Fun & More!
- Daily Kidtopia experience designed just for kids of all ages
- KAT (Snowcat) Skiing with Keystone Adventure Tours
- Largest night skiing operation in Colorado
- World Renowned A-51 Terrain Park.
- Home of the largest snow fort in the world!
- Keystone has made major upgrades to their snowmaking equipment, allowing Keystone to be one of the first resorts to open for the ski season in the country